Another quick freebie post, because a few popped up on my radar since the last one. (Remember, affiliate fees used in some places to make me a few extra pennies while not costing you a dime.)
First, the bill-paying. LOL
I have a couple of books available for pre-order, one which is releasing this coming Monday!
Boyd’s determined to make his relationship with Caleb succeed, no matter what they must do to keep it a secret at work until they can transfer Caleb. The fact that Caleb isn’t freaked out over Boyd’s long-lost daughter, Ella, is more proof, to Boyd, that they’re meant to be together.
Caleb never thought he’d find happiness—until a friend’s sneakiness brought him and Boyd together. But Caleb knows his family won’t be happy if they discover his secret. Between keeping the situation hidden at work, and avoiding his family, it’s stressful. Helping Boyd’s daughter is not only the right thing to do, it’s a great distraction.
When Ella’s nearly killed, Caleb steps forward to help the man he loves by taking over to care for her, adding yet another complication to their already shaky situation. But when Caleb’s family decides to meddle, Boyd refuses to back down and will do whatever it takes to fight for his boy…and their happiness.
Also available for pre-order: I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead (Suncoast Society 70, MMMMF, IR, RH, BDSM).
Arden’s been plagued by personal problems—none of them involving men. But when she waits on four hunky rich guys one night and they find out she’s studying computers, their job offer is the answer to her prayers.
Trace, Steve, Ken, and Hal have been best friends since they were college roommates. They’ve already successfully birthed and cashed out one start-up that made them rich, and moved to Florida to focus on replicating their accomplishment. They hope buying a house together will help them recapture their magic and avoid distractions, like dangerously meddling family and crazy exes. But Arden, their adorable motorcycle-riding assistant, doesn’t seem to understand how much she distracts them.
Then a chance encounter at Venture gives the men a very bad—or very good—idea. And when Ken needs Arden’s help hiding his secret from family, the men decide the risk is worth it. Now all they have to do is convince Arden she’s perfect for them.
Note: It takes 4-6 weeks for books to be released to third-party sites. I have no control over that. If you have a Kindle, you can order directly from Siren-BookStrand and have the file sent right to your device/app. If you have another kind of device, or read on a tablet, you can buy other format files from Siren-BookStrand and either download them or transfer them to your device. Nook | Kobo | iPad
Join my newsletter (no spam, just news!) and never miss a release day: http://eepurl.com/cXKR7v
Latest Releases/Coming Soon:
- I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead
- Like the Seasons
- Indifference of Heaven
- Steady Rain
- Empty-Handed Heart
- Almost Gothic
Latest to Third-Party:
- Almost Gothic (Rusty and Eliza’s book)
- Friends in Common
- Our Gravity
- Love Slave for Two: Retribution
- Ravenna Tate – Bloodlust (Unlicensed to Kill 1)
- Lexi Blake – Nobody Does it Better (Masters & Mercenaries 15)
- Lexi Blake/Sophie Oak – Small Town Siren (Texas Sirens 1) [Re-release with new material.]
- Carrie Ann Ryan – Eternal Mourning (Talon Pack 7)
- Laurann Dohner – Glacier (VLG book 9)
- Sam Crescent – Daddy’s Boss
- Doris O’Connor – Auctioned to the Bad Boy CEO
- Jenika Snow & Victoria Ashley – Twisted Locke (Locke Brothers 3)
- Meghan March – Savage Prince (Savage Trilogy 1)
- Sierra Simone – Sinner (Priest book 3)
(They were free as of posting, so make sure to check the price before you one-click.)
- The Dom Who Loved Me (Masters and Mercenaries 1)
- Born Sinner (Se7en Sinners book 1)
- Bound to Submit (Blasphemy)
- Hidden (McKenzie Ridge book 2)
- Retrosexual (Frisky Beavers 0)
- Personal Delivery (Billionaire Secrets 1)