Before we get to the freebies, I have bills to pay. LOL
Monday (12/11) is the release of Love Slave for Two: Retribution (Book 6). It’s available for pre-order now!
Yes, there will be more books in that series. No, I don’t know when, but at least the characters are talking to me again. LOL
I have no control over how long it takes Siren to send books to third-party sites. If you have a Kindle, you can order directly from Siren-BookStrand and have the file sent right to your device/app. If you have another kind of device, or read on a tablet, you can buy other format files from Siren-BookStrand and either download them or transfer them to your device. Nook | Kobo | iPad
Also, I now have the blurbs up for Almost Gothic (Suncoast Society 65, Rusty and Eliza’s story) and Empty-Handed Heart (Suncoast Society 66). If you’re in the Trybe, you got to see a preview of Niall. Holy shitballs, that Irish Dom… whew!
Releasing on 12/26 – Our Gravity (Suncoast Society 63, MM)
Are you going to be at Shameless Book Con 2018 in Orlando? (October 19-21, 2018) I will! I’m a confirmed signing author. Hope to see you there!
Don’t forget to sign up for my e-mail newsletter! I’m going to be running a series of giveaways, including a Kindle Fire!
How do I find your books?
I have a spreadsheet of clickable LEGAL buy links for ALL my books under my various pen names, in the various formats (e-book, audio, and print) and arranged by series! (And Hubby’s titles, too!) Bookmark it, because I update it all the time. 🙂
And now…what have I been reading, and the freebies!
(Reminder that I use affiliate codes because it earns me a few extra pennies while not costing you a dime.)
In case you missed that post, here’s the listing for the books:
I should not have worried. LOL
Just finished Prime Minister (Frisky Beavers 1) by Ainsley Booth and Sadie Haller, and I really enjoyed it. A little choppy in the beginning, but I finally settled into it and glad that I did. Read the second one in the series, Dr. Bad Boy, and enjoyed it, too. Now working on the third, Full Mountie.
You must love powerful, sexy, haaaaawt Canadian men who are kinky and enjoy hockey. (Their pick-up hockey team is where the series name comes from.) I hope there will be more books in this series.
The Frisky Beavers series:
Another one I’ve read and enjoyed is the latest in bestie Ravenna Tate’s Demons on Wheels MC series, Phenex’s Retribution. It’s book 4 in the series, so if you haven’t read them, you’re missing out.
If you like FemDom with strong Alpha men, Ann Mayburn’s Long Slow Tease duet is great. Reading Penance (book 2).
And Sam Crescent’s Her Bodyguard (Curvy Women Wanted book 8). Yummy!
(Note: These were free as of when I posted them. Check the price before one-clicking.)
- Love in Rewind
- Debt Inheritance (Indebted, book 1)
- Secrets and Chance (The Sterlings, book 1)
- Let’s Be Just Friends
- #FridayFunny – Holy Sh*t It’s Christmas
- It’s that time of year…
- Scrivener 3 compile woes.
- Reverse harem books.
- Hello, December! And #PeepPimpage #FreebieAlert 12/01/2017
- What am I reading?
- Sneak Peek: Almost Gothic (Eliza and Rusty’s story)
- #amediting – Essential oils to the rescue
- NaNoWriNO for me
- Now Available: Blues Beach
- Sneak peek of Love Slave for Two: Resilience (book 5)
- Adult excerpt for Reconsider Me
- Borderline now on third-party sites
Most Recent Releases/Coming Soon:
- Love Slave for Two: Retribution (book 6)
- Tymber Dalton Special Collection Vol. 2
- Love Slave for Two: Resilience (book 5)
- Happy Spanksgiving
- Triple Trouble Collection (Vol. 2)
- Triple Trouble Prequel Collection (Vol. 1)
- Blues Beach
- Never Too Late for Love
- Reconsider Me
- A Case of You
Now Available in Print:
- Pretzel Logic
- Similar to Rain
- Happy Valenkink’s Day
- Splendid Isolation
- Kinko de Mayo/Time Out of Mind
- A Kinkmas Carol
- Ask DNA
Now in Audiobook:
- Monkey See, Monkey Do (Drunk Monkeys 9)
- Code Monkey (Drunk Monkeys 8)
- Ice Monkeys (Drunk Monkeys 7)
- Flying Monkeys (Drunk Monkeys 6)