Looking for a sweet, low-angst, fluffy, small-town MM romance that’s PG-13 and features a sneaky cat with a peanut butter fetish? Guess what I have releasing on 11/19? And you can pre-order it now!
How Many Times Do I Have to Say I’m Sorry? (Maudlin Falls 1) by Tymber Dalton writing as Lesli Richardson.
Welcome to Maudlin Falls, where the people are nice, the drama is plenty, and you have to fight to keep the cat out of the peanut butter…
Let me tell you a story.
Boy meets boy.
Boy falls. Hard.
Then boy screws up. Majorly. And has to win the other boy back.
How does it end?
I’ll let you know. It’s still a work in progress.
One thing’s for certain—I never make the same mistake twice.
Sometimes, I make it three or four times.
(Warning: Features an adorable doofus with really bad luck, a snarky introvert with the world’s most badly behaved cat, annoyingly loving and pushy friends, and cringingly bad karaoke. Oh, and an HEA, if they can all get their acts together.)
~ ~ ~
- All Souls’ Night (A Midnight Doms anthology)
- Devout Trilogy
- Bleacke Shifters Box Set 2
- Her Vampire Obsession
- Saudade (Maxim Colonies 3)
- Breaths and Heartbeats
- Innocent (Inequitable Trilogy 2)
- Indiscretion (Inequitable Trilogy 1)
- Yes, Governor (Governor Trilogy 4)
- Bleacke Expectations (Bleacke Shifters 7)
- Geek-Speak (Bleacke Shifters 6)
- Farborn (Maxim Colonies 2)
- A Bleacke Christmas (Bleacke Shifters 5)
- Good Friends (Suncoast Society)
- Night By Night (Suncoast Society)
- Excitable Boy (Suncoast Society)
- Follow Me (Suncoast Society)
- Jailmates (Maxim Colonies)
- It’ll Be Fun (Suncoast Society)
Some blog posts contain affiliate links that lead to other sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.