So what are you reading? Chime in in the comments with what’s on your current reading list/queued up in your reading device. 🙂 (No self-promo, please. This is to talk about what you’re reading, not what you’re writing.)
Yes, my list is very diverse and eclectic. Yes, my list is heavily populated by some of my friends. LOL And yes, there are waaaaaaay more books on my Kindle than this, but this is just my immediate list of books I’ve either just finished, am currently reading, or have moved to the top of my to-read list.
(Yes, that’s a Kindle Paperwhite. I have a Decal Girl skin on it, front and back (Sacred Honu pattern) and an inexpensive cover for it as well.
- A Bollywood Affair by Sonali Dev (NOM!)
- Behind Blue Eyes (The Doms of Sybaris Cove 1) by Tara Rose (The start of this sexy paranormal BDSM series, and a great start!)
- Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk (a re-read)
- Beautiful Nightmare (1Night Stand) by Bella Juarez (HAWT!)
- Any Other Name (Longmire Mystery) by Craig Johnson (Yes, THE Longmire series the TV series is based on.)
- Slow Burn: Zero Day (Book 1) by Bobby Adair (currently free)
- Jayk: Mated (Roswell Pack 1) by Zoe Park (dubcon, dark, and sexy)
- Kidnapped by a Warrior (Voyeur Moon Book 1) by Ravenna Tate (Sexy sci-fi!)
- Therapist by Jaden Wilkes (Very dark and very sexy.)
So sound off on what you’re currently reading, any genre! Let’s see if we can blow up our TBR lists and book budgets. LOL
And if you’re looking for new BDSM authors, my friend, Trish, compiled a GREAT list of BDSM authors in a guest post. Feel free to check it out, and add any of your favorite authors who aren’t on the list or already mentioned in the comments to the list. (No self-promo, please.)