Shameless Book Con in Orlando is a week away and I’m scrambling to finish preparations for that. This week is also the anniversary of when Russ died and I’m… coping? I think?
(I mean, I now have a loaner banjo to attempt to become moderately mediocre with, sooo maybe not so much…)
I’m vertical, I’m still breathing, and my therapist says those are wins. And Russ had been after me to get my print rights back to my Tymber books and re-release them, so that’s what I’m doing. It’s therapeutic, in a way, because I’m doing the entire thing myself, from formatting to covers. It also allows me a chance to go through and catch things that were missed the first time through, or update language.
Meanwhile, all the books in the Love Slave for Two series are now back in print format. (They’re still available in e-book as always, and some of them are in audiobook format.) You can find them on Amazon and on B&N:
- Love Slave for Two Prequel Omnibus: Amazon | B&N
- Love Slave for Two (Book 1): Amazon | B&N
- Love Slave for Two: Family Matters (Book 2): Amazon | B&N
- Love Slave for Two: Reunions (Book 3): Amazon | B&N
- Love Slave for Two: Reckoning (Book 4): Amazon | B&N
- Love Slave for Two: Resilience (Book 5): Amazon | B&N
- Love Slave for Two: Retribution (Book 6): Amazon | B&N
- Dead Moon Rising (Related Title): Amazon | B&N
I’m working on reformatting Two Geeks and Their Girl, too.
Yes, I will eventually be writing more set in that universe. No, I don’t have a timeframe.
If you want to keep track of all the books I’ve reformatted in print, you can follow the handy spreadsheet I created with all the links!