Yay, I managed this two weeks in a row! LOL
Here’s a list of things I’m currently reading. (Yes, my Amazon affiliate link is embedded in the codes. Costs you nothing extra and puts a few cents more in my pocket if you click through them and buy anything, so thank you! 🙂 )
Right now, since I’m working on post-apocalyptic fiction, I’ve got a lot of homesteading/survival kinds of books piled up (literally) on my office floor. Here are just a few of them (and note that some are only available in print format, I noted the Kindle versions):
- Foxfire 2: Ghost Stories, Spring Wild Plant Foods, Spinning and Weaving, Midwifing, Burial Customs, Corn Shuckin’s, Wagon Making and More Affairs of Plain Living
- (Kindle) Projects to Get You Off the Grid: Rain Barrels, Chicken Coops, and Solar Panels
- (Kindle) The Backyard Homestead: Produce all the food you need on just a quarter acre!
- Backyard Homesteading: A Back-to-Basics Guide to Self-Sufficiency (Gardening)
- (Kindle) DIY Projects for the Self-Sufficient Homeowner: 25 Ways to Build a Self-Reliant Lifestyle
And here are some links to books from me and Hubby:
- Tymber Dalton’s Amazon Page
- Lesli Richardson’s Amazon Page
- Jon Dalton’s (Hubby) Amazon Page
- Haley Jordan’s (Hubby) Amazon Page
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Vulnerable (Suncoast Society 29, MM, BDSM) is now available for pre-order.
- Hot Sauce (Suncoast Society 26, MMF, BDSM) is now available at all third-party outlets.
- Have you checked out my audiobooks?
- One Ring (Suncoast Society 28, MFM, BDSM) is now available from BookStrand.
What are you reading, peeps?