Yay! Tropical Storm Erika didn’t whack us. Woot! Before I dive back into the #amediting cave I have a list of freebies (and not-free) to share with you. Remember to check the price before one-clicking, freebies were free as of the time of posting, and I make no claims as to their quality, just that they’re free. LOL
Have you signed up for my newsletter? It lets you know when I post to the website. (Don’t forget to look for the confirmation e-mail to complete your subscription.) All you get are alert e-mails when I put up a new post.
After the jump then…
First, some not-freebies to help pay the bills. LOL
The Strength of the Pack (Suncoast Society 30, MF, BDSM and a direct sequel to Vulnerable) is releasing Monday, 9/7, and is available for pre-order.
One Ring (Suncoast Society 28, MFM, BDSM) is now on Kindle and making its way to third-party sites.
For those of you who love Tilly, Landry, and Cris (Cardinal’s Rule) I just signed the contract for Impact (Suncoast Society 32, MMF, BDSM) and look for it sometime in October.
Working on final edits for The Great Turning, and trying to get the last Drunk Monkeys book done so I can submit all four of those books at the same time. (Somebody clone me, please!) Thank you all for your patience. After those are done and in, I’ll be focusing (if the characters will LET me!) on the Triple Trouble series. (Too many ideas, not enough time in the day!)
And yes, the staples were removed on Monday by a DnD friend of mine who’s literally a new nurse. LOL So I’m healing up nicely from that. (I think it’s bad-ass I can claim I survived a stabbing. Not so bad-ass if I admit it was accidentally self-inflicted trying to open a DVD. LOL)
Oh, and on that same vein (Ha! See what I did there?) we did kill one rat in a snap trap in The Great Washhouse Rat War of 2015. Don’t know if there are more, but nest activity seems to have stopped and we’re still putting out some bait trays just to make sure.
On to the freebies. Remember, check the price before you one-click.
- Grave Intentions (The Grave Series Book 1)
- Lamb to the Slaughter (Serenity’s Plain Secrets Book 1)
- Modern Sorcery: The First Jonathan Shade Novel
- Just Needs Killin’ (Hetta Coffey Series, Book 6)
- Dark Horse (Jim Knighthorse Book 1)
- Mister Black: A Billionaire SEAL Story (In the Shadows, Book 1)
- Imperfectly Perfect (A Series of Imperfections Book 1)
- Rocky Mountain Angels (The Rocky Mountain Series Book 1)
- The Hazards of Skinny Dipping
- Becoming Alpha (Alpha Girl Book 1)
And the not-free…
- One Naughty Fantasy by Ravenna Tate (Bestie has a new book out, and is it a scorcher!!)
- His Virgin Bride (The Bad Boy Collection Book 1) by Sam Crescent (Can’t go wrong with Sam Crescent!)
- Covenant with the Vampire (Diaries of the Family Dracul Book 1) (I love vampires!)
- Jayk: Mated (Roswell Pack Book 1) by Zoe Park (Definitely dark and dub-con/capture, but not rape, IMO, despite what the one review says.)
- Highlander Heat 2 Boxed Set: Medieval Romance (Highlander box-set on sale for .99 a limited time.)
- Kidnapped by the Bil-LION-aire (Mane Attraction Book 1) (I admit it – I one-clicked this simply because the “warning” in the blurb made me LOL.)
- Box Set: Rescue Me Saga, Books 1-3 by Kallypso Masters (Still only .99 for a limited time, it’s a deal!)
- Jack Daniels and Associates: Pina Colada Dead (Kindle Worlds Short Story) (This is Hubby’s Wolf Mallory short set in the Jack Daniels Kindle World.)
- Love Slave for Two 5-book Series Collection (Get it while it’s still only .99!)
Enjoy, and Happy Reading! 🙂
4 thoughts on “Freebie Alert: 9/3/2015 (Blue Skies Edition)”
Thank you so much for the mention!! <3
@Ravenna – You’re welcome! 🙂
Glad to hear you are making headway with The Great Washhouse Rat War of 2015. Several years ago one got into my house through the dryer vent. We foolishly closed the hole when we discovered it thereby trapping the rat in our home. 3 Mo., 4 different types of traps, and 2 professional exterminators later I actually threatened to move out of my home and tent the whole thing to get rid of that damn rat.
Nothing killed that sucker, my cat was terrified of the damn thing and it became so brazen it would run across the floor in broad daylight. Finally we cornered it and my father-in-law committed raticide after I entered a decree of death. No mercy or pleading extenuating circumstances when the accused is literally vermin. *sigh* The joys of living in Florida. Alligators, Pythons, and Zombie Rats.
@Julaine – And a COBRA loose in Orlando. LOL glad I don’t live over there.
Comments are closed.