Not only is it Friday, it’s also release day for my book Initiative (Suncoast Society 31, MMF, BDSM), AND I’m going to kick off the weekend right with a FREEBIE ALERT post!
Can I get a woot-woot?
Note: It takes 4-6 weeks for books to be released to third-party sites. I have no control over that. If you have a Kindle, you can order directly from Siren-BookStrand and have the file sent right to your device/app. If you have another kind of device, or read on a tablet, you can buy other format files from Siren-BookStrand and either download them or transfer them to your device. Nook | Kobo | iPad | BookStrand App via iTunes or Google Play for Android (Includes FREE books!)
Two years later, Susie mourns the death of her beloved husband and Master, but that aspect of their lives was secret. She now self-medicates with work and thinks love—and passion—are things of the past. When attending her twenty-year high school reunion, her only bright point is reconnecting with beloved friends, Grant and Darryl.
As kids, Grant and Darryl didn’t understand their feelings for Susie…or for each other. It took Darryl going through a disastrous divorce before the men got together and Grant could claim Darryl not just as his partner, but as his slave. They have to keep all aspects of their relationship hidden because of their jobs, yet they immediately recognize the significance of Susie’s bracelet.
That Grant and Darryl now play a far sexier version of Dungeons and Dragons only seals the deal for Susie. When outside forces try to destroy the men’s careers, can Susie take the initiative and save their new-found happiness?
Vulnerable (Suncoast Society 30, MM, BDSM) is now available from third-party outlets. (Some are slower than others to show up.)
Kindle (US) | Kindle (UK) | Kindle (CA) | Kindle (AU)
Kindle (JP) | Kindle (IT) | Kindle (DE) | Kindle (MX)
Kindle (BR) | Kindle (IN) | Kindle (NL) | Kindle (ES) | Kindle (FR)
Nook | Kobo | iTunes | Google
Leo didn’t want a divorce, yet he can no longer ignore the fact that he’s gay—and kinky. He knows it’s going to break Eva’s heart, but he cannot be the husband she needs. He doesn’t want their daughter raised by two miserable parents.
Jesse is gun-shy after his former Master abused him and his trust. He admires Leo’s dedication to Eva and his patience despite her repeated attempts to delay and derail the divorce. And he absolutely adores Laurel, Leo’s young daughter.
But when tragedy strikes, Jesse is forced to forge an uncomfortable alliance with Eva for Laurel’s sake…and her safety. That’s when Jesse learns the dark secrets Leo has kept on Eva’s behalf for so long, and why. With the strong welder now clinging to life, Jesse must step up and man up to protect the cherished family of the Master he loves before their vulnerability rips everything they’ve struggled to build apart at the seams.
NOTE: Eva’s story is continued in The Strength of the Pack (Suncoast Society 30, MF)
And now, for the freebies…
Remember to check the price of these before you one-click. They were free as of the time of posting, and I make no guarantees as to the quality, just that they’re free. 🙂
- Minutes Before Sunset (The Timely Death Trilogy Book 1)
- The Complete BBW, Shifter, Paranormal Romance Reader
- Death by Honeymoon (Caribbean Murder Series, Book 1) by Jaden Skye
- Celestra Series Books 1-2 by Addison Moore
- Crashing into Love
- The Darkslayer: Wrath of the Royals (Book 1 of 6) by Craig Halloran
- Kara’s Wolves (Wolf Masters Book 1) by Becca Jameson
- HOSTILE WITNESS: A Josie Bates Thriller (The Witness Series Book 1) by Rebecca Forster
- The Alpha Meets His Match (A paranormal romance) (Shifters, Inc. Book 1)
- Becoming Alpha (Alpha Girl Book 1)
- Reiki Energy: Discover the Ancient Arts of Self-Healing the Mind and Body (Reiki for Beginners, Reiki books, Reiki healing, Reiki kindle books, reiki attunement, reiki symbols, chakras)
- Dancing the Sacred Wheel: A Journey through the Southern Sabbats
And some not-free links as well. 🙂
- My Amazon author page as Tymber Dalton
- My Amazon author page as Lesli Richardson
- Hubby’s author page as Jon Dalton
- Hubby’s Amazon author page as Haley Jordan
- A Bleacke Wind (Bleacke Shifters Book 3) by me writing as Lesli Richardson
- Closet Confession by Kindle Alexander
- Zeke’s Rule (Beautiful Torment, 1) by Jenika Snow and Sam Crescent
- Sunshine and Love by Doris O’Connor
- Jayk: Married (Roswell Pack Book 2) by Zoe Park
- Rise of the Machines: Human Authors in a Digital World by Kristen Lamb
- One Naughty Fantasy (Romance on the Go) by Ravenna Tate
- Saving Me: Knights of Red Horse Book 3 (1Night Stand) by Bella Juarez
Happy Reading! 🙂