Yeah, it sucks as much as it sounds.
I posted the full version on Facebook, on my page: http://www.facebook.com/tymberdalton
Gidget has something going on in her intestines, either a blockage, or a growth (ie cancer) or…something. They don’t know, but they’re doing surgery tomorrow on her. Any and all thoughts/prayers/wishes/healing energies welcomed. (And we found out today, in addition to her blood work being all jacked up, that she has an aortic aneurysm. The vet visit this morning was prompted by her vomiting a lot last night.)
That’s why if you follow me on Facebook/Twitter, I haven’t been in touch much today.
So today is release day for Happy Valenkink’s Day (Suncoast Society 44, various, BDSM) by Tymber Dalton.
The Suncoast Society is having a BDSM Valentine’s Day party, and “Aunt” Tilly’s watching the kids while everyone else attends the “adult” festivities. She’s planned arts, crafts…and combat practice. What could possibly go wrong?
Let’s just say it’s a good thing some of the Doms have well-stocked first-aid kits in their toybags.
Note: This book contains double penetration.
Note: It takes 4-6 weeks for books to be released to third-party sites. I have no control over that. If you have a Kindle, you can order directly from Siren-BookStrand and have the file sent right to your device/app. If you have another kind of device, or read on a tablet, you can buy other format files from Siren-BookStrand and either download them or transfer them to your device. Nook | Kobo | iPad | BookStrand App via iTunes or Google Play for Android (Includes FREE books!)
And Splendid Isolation (Suncoast Society 45, MM, BDSM) is now available for pre-order, too.
Following a humiliating breakup with his abusive ex and business partner, Wylie sells his software company and moves to Florida. He’s determined to be self-sufficient and turn his rundown homestead around.
One slight problem—he has absolutely no clue what he’s doing. He’s in way over his head.
Everett’s a skilled artisan metalworker exploring his kinky side. He never went to college, but he’s good at what he does, even if he doesn’t earn much working ren fair circuits. Enter a job offer from Leo, which solves one of his problems.
When the Viking blacksmith and the computer geek meet over a welding job, sparks fly. Literally. Egos clash between the two fish out of water while their intense chemistry draws them together. With love and sex as hot as Everett’s forge, the two men fall hard.
Then Wylie’s ex tries to blackmail him back to California. Is Wylie’s spine tempered steel? Or will Everett lose his first true love?
My most recent releases:
- Happy Valenkink’s Day (Suncoast Society 44, various, BDSM) Available for pre-order, releases Monday, 2/6.
- Time Out of Mind (Suncoast Society 43, MM, BDSM)
- Ask DNA (Suncoast Society 42, MFM, BDSM)
- A Kinkmas Carol (Suncoast Society 41, various, BDSM) Yes, this is a Kaden book.
- Home at Last (Suncoast Society 40, MM, BDSM)
- Two Against Nature (Suncoast Society 39, MF, BDSM)
- Dangerous Curves Ahead (Suncoast Society 38, MMM, BDSM)
Release dates for upcoming books:
- Splendid Isolation (Suncoast Society 45, MM, BDSM) Available for pre-order, releases Monday, 2/20.
- Similar to Rain (Suncoast Society 46, MM, BDSM) Coming Monday, 3/6.
- Happy Spank Patrick’s Day (Suncoast Society 47, various, BDSM) Coming Monday, 3/20.
- Fire in the Hole (Suncoast Society 48, MF, BDSM) Coming Monday, 4/3. (Sequel to Splendid Isolation.)
While you’re logged into Siren-BookStrand, go to my author page there to check the “follow” option on my page. Siren-BookStrand will send you e-mail updates when I have a new book go on pre-order, so you won’t miss a new release! 🙂 (No spam, just upload alerts.)