How about a spooky flash fiction writing prompt today?
Just a light in the foggy woods, the darkness…
The path, to where?
Is it the end of a journey, the start of another?
Or someone looking back from where they just escaped?
And what’s in the fog? Are they escaping to the house?
Is the light a beacon of hope…or a dire warning?
Feel free to use this picture to jumpstart your own creative juices and write your own flash fiction. Post a link to your work in the comments below.
I’m switching over to MailChimp for my newsletter system. If you’d like to subscribe, please follow this link and make sure to reply to the confirmation e-mail. Thanks! https://tymberdalton.com/newsletter/
Also available for pre-order: See You Sometime (Suncoast Society 56, MF, BDSM, HEA) by Tymber Dalton.
- Character Fun: Ryan Ausar (Good Will Ghost Hunting)
- Any World That I’m Welcome To now on third-party sites
- Borderline (Bob’s story) available for pre-order
- #WhatImReading – The Xenogenesis Trilogy
- Roll With the Punches now available
- Heartache Spoken Here now available
- Any World That I’m Welcome To now available
- Rub Me Raw now available
- Walk Between the Raindrops now available
My most recent releases are:
- See You Sometime
- Roll With the Punches
- Heartache Spoken Here
- Any World That I’m Welcome To
- Rub Me Raw
- Walk Between the Raindrops
- This Moody Bastard
Now Available in Print:
Now in Audiobook: