This is an older release from 2017, in case you missed it the first time around:
Happy Spank Patrick’s Day (Suncoast Society)
(Contemporary BDSM, MM, MMM, MF, MMF, FF, IR, HEA)
Cali, Max, and Sean are throwing a kinky St. Patrick’s Day party. Yet it’s not all fun and games when tragedy overshadows the evening.
Writing As: Tymber Dalton
All E-Book Links: https://books2read.com/td-hspd
Cali, Max, and Sean are hosting a kinky St. Patrick’s Day party for the Suncoast Society. From unicorn shibari photo shoots to crazy party games, it’s bound to be a wild night. Even if Cali’s bondage-loving cat, Baxter, has been confined to a back room for the duration of the festivities.
Yet it’s not all fun and games. Before the party even happens, tragedy overshadows the evening, driving home the point that life is short and uncertain, friends are everything, and each moment should be fully appreciated. It also brings a lingering, unsettled question back to the forefront for the triad.
For tonight, they’ve been asked to carry on, and that’s what they’ll do. But as the party plays out around them, will their future path finally solidify in their minds, or will it leave them with more doubts and questions than answers?
Related Books: Cali, Max, and Sean, who run Two Crafty Bastard Toys and volunteer at Venture, have several feature books and appear as secondary characters in several other books. (There are many more books planned for this triad.)
- Crafty Bastards (first feature book)
- Kinko de Mayo
- Happy Spank Patrick’s Day
- This Moody Bastard
- Happy Spanksgiving
- Friends in Common
- A Spanktacular Fourth
- A Crafty Ever After
- Suit and Tied
- It’ll Be Fun
Now Available! Tymber Dalton writing as Lesli Richardson
(Free in KU!)
HER TASTE IS ADDICTIVE AND I WILL NOT SHARE HER. NO ONE GETS HER BUT ME.
I’ve lived a long time. Some might say too long. I honestly don’t know what drew me to Lucius’ club in Tucson, of all hellish destinations, but dark and self-destructive thoughts have increasingly beckoned to me, as of late.
Then I meet her.
She challenges me from the very start and awakens something I’d thought long dead and cold inside my soul. Even her name should burn my lips, yet I can’t let her go.
But when pieces of the past catch up with us, will I be able to keep her safe?
I’ve spent most of my life running, but that bastard had my number from almost the second our eyes meet. He’s the first of his kind to break through my defenses when I thought I was safe here, of all places.
He’s done worse than steal my heart—he’s given me hope.
Now what the hell do I do?
Especially when it looks like my past is catching up with us.
This time, I might have run out of options.
Other books in the Midnight Doms series:
- Alpha’s Blood (by Renee Rose and Lee Savino)
- Her Vampire Master (by Maren Smith)
- Her Vampire Prince (by Ines Johnson)
- Her Vampire Hero (by Nicolina Martin)
- Her Vampire Bad Boy (by Brenda Trim)
- Her Vampire Rebel (by Zara Zenia)
- Her Vampire Obsession (by Lesli Richardson)
- Breaths and Heartbeats
- Innocent (Inequitable Trilogy 2)
- Indiscretion (Inequitable Trilogy 1)
- Yes, Governor (Governor Trilogy 4)
- Bleacke Expectations (Bleacke Shifters 7)
- Geek-Speak (Bleacke Shifters 6)
- Farborn (Maxim Colonies 2)
- A Bleacke Christmas (Bleacke Shifters 5)
- Good Friends (Suncoast Society)
- Night By Night (Suncoast Society)
- Excitable Boy (Suncoast Society)
- Follow Me (Suncoast Society)
- Jailmates (Maxim Colonies)
- It’ll Be Fun (Suncoast Society)
- One Week Last Summer (Suncoast Society)
- Saudade (Maxim Colonies 3)
- Deviant Trilogy
- Devout Trilogy
- Maudlin Falls