There are more books in the Midnight Doms series, including a new anthology you can pre-order now!
Where masters choose their playthings.
Mortals kneel for the undead.
Pain is pleasure and the blood runs sweet.
All Souls’ Night celebrates the unholy union, the temptation
between humans and vampires.
Come if you dare.
Join the couples succumbing to its lure.
It’s All Souls’ Night. Time to play.
All Souls’ Night includes 9 brand new vampire romance novellas by Renee Rose, Lee Savino, Alexis Alvarez, Arial Burnz, RJ Gray, Ines Johnson, Vivian Murdoch, Lesli Richardson, Brenda Trim, and Zara Zenia.
Book 10: Her Vampire Lord (by Inez Johnson)
HE OWNS MY DEBT BUT HE WON’T TAKE MY MONEY.
ALL HE WANTS IS ME.
Gaius Serrano is a mysterious figure in the world of wine. He’s arrogant. Darkly handsome.
And—my instinct warns me—dangerous. He’s the last person I want owning my family’s debt.
Since my parents died, I’ve been responsible for my sibling’s future and fortunes in the form of our family’s business. I’ll pay any price to get it back.
But he doesn’t want my money. He wants to master my pleasure. One night for one share of the business. If I give myself to him, I can earn my business back piece by piece.
I have no choice. I have to take the deal. I fall into his arms, into his bed. Into a world of passion that threatens to consume us both.
Because Gaius doesn’t want mere pieces of me. He wants all of me.
He’ll bring me to the edge over and over again until he breaks me.
Until he makes me his.
Book 11: Her Vampire Suspect (by Brenda Trim)
“You’re in over your head, Agent.”
I told her not to come to the club.
The beautiful mortal on a mission.
She shouldn’t be back. But women are dying, and she thinks we’re involved.
FBI agent or not, she can’t take on the vampire king and win.
I need to help her find a serial killer
But she won’t obey me.
So I’ll have to make her.
And when our enemies close in, I won’t throw her to the wolves.
I’ll make her mine.
And once I own her, I’m not letting her go.
(A multi-author BDSM vampire spin-off series, based on the Bad Boy Alphas shifters series by Renee Rose and Lee Savino.)
About the Midnight Doms Series…
Once upon a time, we vampires lived on the horror of humans. We lived for the pain, the fear. That BDSM has come so openly to the world has given us an outlet to continue to feed in the manner that suits us best–sweetening the feast with every stroke and cry, our victims becoming supple and willing, well-marinated meals just waiting for that next bite to be taken. We no longer leave large body counts in our wake, but we aren’t half as civilized as we like to appear.
We are the Midnight doms. At night, we hunt. At midnight, we feast. Be careful, little human, or you might become our chosen prey…
Other books in the Midnight Doms series:
- Alpha’s Blood (by Renee Rose and Lee Savino)
- Her Vampire Master (by Maren Smith)
- Her Vampire Prince (by Ines Johnson)
- Her Vampire Hero (by Nicolina Martin)
- Her Vampire Bad Boy (by Brenda Trim)
- Her Vampire Rebel (by Zara Zenia)
- Her Vampire Obsession (by Lesli Richardson)
- Her Vampire Temptation (by Alexis Alvarez)
- Her Vampire Addiction (by Tabitha Black)
- Her Vampire Lord (by Inez Johnson)
- Her Vampire Suspect (by Brenda Trim)
All Souls’ Night (A Midnight Doms Anthology)
Alpha’s Blood is part of the Bad Boys Alphas series by Renee Rose and Lee Savino.
- All Souls’ Night (A Midnight Doms anthology)
- Devout Trilogy
- Bleacke Shifters Box Set 2
- Her Vampire Obsession
- Saudade (Maxim Colonies 3)
- Breaths and Heartbeats
- Innocent (Inequitable Trilogy 2)
- Indiscretion (Inequitable Trilogy 1)
- Yes, Governor (Governor Trilogy 4)
- Bleacke Expectations (Bleacke Shifters 7)
- Geek-Speak (Bleacke Shifters 6)
- Farborn (Maxim Colonies 2)
- A Bleacke Christmas (Bleacke Shifters 5)
- Good Friends (Suncoast Society)
- Night By Night (Suncoast Society)
- Excitable Boy (Suncoast Society)
- Follow Me (Suncoast Society)
- Jailmates (Maxim Colonies)
- It’ll Be Fun (Suncoast Society)