Now on Kindle and other third-party sites: Things to Do in Denver (Suncoast Society, MF, BDSM) writing as Tymber Dalton.
Tony Daniels has a high-stress job running the data center for Asher Insurance. When he’s sent to Denver to supervise building their new facility, it completely takes over his life, including stealing valuable time and attention from wife and slave, Shayla.
Shayla doesn’t like having to spend time apart from her husband, but she’s a big girl with a job of her own. Still, it would be nice to actually spend their wedding anniversary together. And that gives her an idea…
But then Tony receives an unexpected phone call, and his past moves to darkly intrude on and overshadow his already thinly stretched present. Sadist doesn’t mean soulless. Except now it also means asking something of his wife she has every right to refuse. Will this new weight draw them closer, or will their already dangerously stressed dynamic split apart at the seams?
You can see the entire Suncoast Society series reading order and information about the series on its page. Click Here
Releasing 9/11 and available for pre-order: A Certain Girl (Suncoast Society, MF, FemDom, BDSM) writing as Tymber Dalton:
Rusty and Eliza have survived every trial life has thrown at them. In their thirty years together, there hasn’t been a storm they couldn’t weather. They’ve been partners in everything, and Eliza is the glue that holds Rusty’s tattered soul together.
Now toss in spending a month apart while Rusty is overseas for work, combined with an emotionally triggering curveball from where they least expect it. Parenthood is hard, but letting go is even harder, and Eliza makes choices to withhold info from Rusty for his own good.
When a normally reliable outlet for Rusty becomes embroiled in a battle for control, will the dependable barbarian finally snap, or can Eliza rein in her hard-headed and emotional knight before he does something he can’t take back?
Note: It takes up to 6 weeks for my Siren-BookStrand-published books to be released to third-party sites after their initial release. I have no control over that, that’s up to them. If you have a Kindle, you can order directly from BookStrand and have the file sent right to your device/app. For other tablets/devices, you can buy other format files and either download them or transfer them to your device.
- A Certain Girl (Suncoast Society)
- Disorder in the House (Suncoast Society)
- Chief (Governor Trilogy 3) – Available for Pre-Order
- Suit and Tied (Suncoast Society)
- Happy Spank-O-Ween (Suncoast Society)
- Lieutenant (Governor Trilogy 2)
- Governor (Governor Trilogy 1)
- Searching for a Heart (Suncoast Society)
- Court and Spark (Suncoast Society)
- Things to Do in Denver (Suncoast Society)
- Come in From the Cold (Suncoast Society)
- A Crafty Ever After (Suncoast Society)
- Drunk Monkeys Collection Vol. 1
- Blue Motel Room (Suncoast Society)
- A Spanktacular Fourth (Suncoast Society)
- For the Roses (Suncoast Society)
- I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead (Suncoast Society) now in print.
- Free preview of Governor.
- Come in From the Cold (Suncoast Society) on third-party sites.
- A Crafty Ever After (Suncoast Society) on third-party sites.
- Pre-order signed print copies for Shameless Book Con
- Wow, 10 years!
- #sneakpeek – Bleacke Spirit (Bleacke Shifters 4)
- Chief (Governor Trilogy 3) available for pre-order on Kindle and elsewhere
- Bleacke Spirit (Bleacke Shifters 4) now available for pre-order.
- A Spanktacular Fourth now on Kindle and elsewhere.
- I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead now in print.
- #consentmatters – From the case files: NO means NO.
- Judgment of the Moon and Stars now on Kindle and other third-party sites
- NSFW Adult Excerpt: Judgment of the Moon and Stars
Coming Soon | Pre-Orders
Spreadsheet of Buy Links | Series Info | Audiobooks
Facebook group Tymber’s Trybe
Tymber’s Facebook Page | Lesli’s Facebook Page
Twitter | Instagram | Google+ | Pinterest
Tymber’s Amazon Author Page | Lesli’s Amazon Author Page
Tymber’s BookBub Page | Lesli’s BookBub Page
My Siren-BookStrand Author Page
Hubby’s Amazon Author Page as Jon Dalton
Hubby’s Amazon Author Page as Haley Jordan