Now available on Kindle, Googleplay, Kobo, and coming soon to Nook and Apple: Good Friends (Suncoast Society, MM, BDSM) writing as Tymber Dalton.
Porter is a Dom who refuses to push, because an unhealed ache in his soul from tragically losing a loved one keeps one foot firmly stuck in the past. He loves Gavin, considers him his best friend. That’s why when Gavin took the job in Costa Rica, Porter knew he had to let him go, even though it hurt.
Gavin knows all too well why Porter’s in pain—he was there by his side that horrible afternoon. But Gavin has his own relationship ghosts to deal with. All he wanted was for Porter to ask him to stay, to give him a chance to show him he can be Porter’s forever guy. To want him, and as more than just a good friend.
But between ancient heartache, mixed messages, a jealous sub, and a friend who’s anything but, will the two stubborn aviation mechanics finally be able to fix what’s wrong between them?
Related Books: Porter was first introduced in Blue Motel Room. This book is a direct sequel to that one.
All E-book Purchase Links:
Latest release as Lesli Richardson:
I love my husband…and his boyfriend.
And he loves us. Love isn’t always neat and tidy.
Unfortunately, there are those who don’t understand. When we finally decide to be a family together, it means we have to fight to keep what we love before others rip us apart.
All E-Book Links:
Other Recent Releases:
- Geek-Speak (Bleacke Shifters 6)
- Governor Trilogy Box Set
- A Bleacke Christmas (Bleacke Shifters 5)
- Good Friends (Suncoast Society)
- Release (Devastation Trilogy 3)
- Solace (Devastation Trilogy 2)
- Night By Night (Suncoast Society)
- Dirge (Devastation Trilogy 1)
- Excitable Boy (Suncoast Society)
- Follow Me (Suncoast Society)
- Jailmates (Maxim Colonies)
- Passion, Pleasure, Pain anthology
- Determination Trilogy (Dignity, Diligence, Desire)
- It’ll Be Fun (Suncoast Society)
- Farborn (Maxim Colonies 2)
- One Week Last Summer (Suncoast Society)
- Saudade (Maxim Colonies 3)
- Inequitable Trilogy
- Deviant Trilogy