Now available for pre-order: Blues Beach (Suncoast Society 61, MF, BDSM) by Tymber Dalton.
Tracey knows she’s lucky. She has a chance to rebuild her life—and her relationship with her daughter, Emma—in a healthy way. But when she’s forced to travel to California for a cousin’s funeral, she dreads seeing her family and enduring the insults she knows will follow. Except…she didn’t expect to rekindle something with her old boyfriend, Eric.
Widowed and with his dreams shattered, Eric easily recalls the love he’s always held for Tracey. Whether this is a second chance or a one-time weekend to remember remains to be seen. Either way, he’ll take the opportunity, no matter how short, to be with her.
But Emma isn’t so trusting. And when another complication crops up, Tracey runs a very real risk of losing Emma a second time and that’s something Eric will not allow Tracey to do.
So how do you woo a genius super-villain in training into liking you, much less accepting you as one of her “dads?”
I now use MailChimp for my newsletter. If you’d like to subscribe, please follow this link and make sure to reply to the confirmation e-mail. Thanks! https://tymberdalton.com/newsletter/
Do you do Twitter? I have an account there, too: @TymberDalton
- Adult excerpt for Reconsider Me
- Triple Trouble prequel collection available for pre-order
- Borderline now on third-party sites
- Reconsider Me now available
- Love Slave for Two books 5 and 6 coming soon
- See You Sometime available on Kindle and third-party sites
- Reconsider Me available for pre-order
- Newest books in print!
- Character Fun: Ryan Ausar (Good Will Ghost Hunting)
My most recent releases are:
- Never Too Late for Love
- Reconsider Me
- A Case of You
- See You Sometime
- Roll With the Punches
- Heartache Spoken Here
- Any World That I’m Welcome To
- Rub Me Raw
- Walk Between the Raindrops
- This Moody Bastard
Now Available in Print:
- Similar to Rain
- Happy Valenkink’s Day
- Splendid Isolation
- Kinko de Mayo/Time Out of Mind
- A Kinkmas Carol
- Ask DNA
Now in Audiobook: