Subscribe to my newsletter and never miss an update!
Now available: Simple Man, Simple Dream (Suncoast Society, MM, BDSM, May/December, Daddy Dom, bear) writing as Tymber Dalton.
Note: It takes up to 6 weeks for my Siren-BookStrand-published books to be released to third-party sites after their initial release. I have no control over that, that’s up to them. If you have a Kindle, you can order directly from BookStrand and have the file sent right to your device/app. For other tablets/devices, you can buy other format files and either download them or transfer them to your device.
Deacon spent his life as a single dad raising his daughter, Delaney. Now he’s retired, and his only job is taking care of his toddler granddaughter, Winter. But he’s also lonely and needs more out of life than that. Enter hot, hunky—and much younger—Ryland.
Deacon is the Daddy Dom of Ryland’s dreams, and the answer to his prayers. He honestly doesn’t care about their age difference because everything else between them is too perfect to pass up. Just one problem—Delaney isn’t happy about their age difference, and she’s bound and determined to break them up.
But when an emergency hits, risking not only Deacon’s life, but Winter’s, will Ryland step up, step in, and finally show Delaney once and for all why he deserves to be in their lives? Or will Ryland’s first real shot at true happiness be cruelly ripped from his hands before he even has a chance to enjoy it?
You can see the entire Suncoast Society series reading order and information about the series on its page.
Also available for pre-order: You Don’t Know What Love Is (Suncoast Society, MM, BDSM) writing as Tymber Dalton.
Colton still can’t believe Rom wants to spend the rest of his life with him. The only thing that would make this more perfect is if Colton’s grammy was still alive to see it happen. Colton’s parents throwing him out at age twelve, just because he was gay, left him with emotional scars he still struggles with, even now. Maybe he is “bad” the way they claimed.
Rom regrets he never met Grammy, or that his own parents aren’t alive to see him marry his sweet snuggle puppy. He’s bound and determined to get hitched to Colton, even if it means giving up all control over their wedding while Kent and the grannies plan the shindig of all shindigs. He tries to love Colton’s pain away, but some wounds can’t be healed.
But what happens when words from the past are brought to light? Will it help heal both men’s hearts, finally allowing them a chance to escape from their old, mutual anguish?
Related Books: Colton and Rom were first introduced in Numb as a Statue. Kent, Tim, and Paul were featured in Through With Love.
What’s coming next?
- You Don’t Know What Love Is (Suncoast Society)
- My Old Man (Suncoast Society)
- A New Chapter (Suncoast Society)
- It’ll Be Fun (Suncoast Society)
- The Great Turning: Future Ages
- Dirge (Devastation Trilogy 1)
- Solace (Devastation Trilogy 2)
- Release (Devastation Trilogy 3)
- Jailmates (Maxim Colonies)
- A Bleacke Christmas (Bleacke Shifters 5)
- Dignity (Determination Trilogy 1)
- Diligence (Determination Trilogy 2)
- Desire (Determination Trilogy 3)
- Simple Man, Simple Dream (Suncoast Society)
- Real or Not (Suncoast Society)
- Word of Mouth (Suncoast Society)
- Numb as a Statue (Suncoast Society)
- Happy Spank-O-Ween (Suncoast Society)
- Suit and Tied (Suncoast Society)
- The Great Turning: Into the Turn (The Great Turning 2)
- Bleacke Spirit (Bleacke Shifters 4)
- Chief (Governor Trilogy 3)
- A Certain Girl (Suncoast Society)
- Lieutenant (Governor Trilogy 2)
- Governor (Governor Trilogy 1)
- Searching for a Heart (Suncoast Society)
Coming Soon | Pre-Orders
Series Info | Audiobooks
Facebook group Tymber’s Trybe
Tymber’s Facebook Page | Lesli’s Facebook Page
Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
Tymber’s Amazon Author Page | Lesli’s Amazon Author Page
Tymber’s BookBub Page | Lesli’s BookBub Page
My Siren-BookStrand Author Page
Hubby’s Amazon Author Page as Jon Dalton
Hubby’s Amazon Author Page as Haley Jordan