Now in print: Searching for a Heart (Suncoast Society, MF, BDSM, trans heroine) writing as Tymber Dalton.
All E-book Purchase Links: books2read.com/td-searchingforaheart
Maddison has a great job working in paradise. All she’s lacking is someone to share her life with. Except right now, she doesn’t really have time for romance…or so she tells herself. Until one phone call changes everything. Now she’s unemployed and living in her bestie’s spare bedroom.
Milo’s escaped a loveless marriage to a cheating wife and wants to soak up every ounce of knowledge about BDSM that he can absorb from his friends. Oh, and buy new furniture, since he doesn’t have any. He’ll probably never get married again. He doesn’t anticipate falling in love, but then again, he’s never met anyone like Maddison before.
With the Frightful Five’s blessings, Maddison finds herself drawn to the hunky, heartbroken guy, and things quickly heat up between them. But a rope scene isn’t a romance. When Maddison ends up fighting for her life, will Milo prove to her he’s her forever guy and the heart she’s always searched for?
You can see the entire Suncoast Society series reading order and information about the series on its page.
Also available for pre-order: You Don’t Know What Love Is (Suncoast Society, MM, BDSM) writing as Tymber Dalton.
Colton still can’t believe Rom wants to spend the rest of his life with him. The only thing that would make this more perfect is if Colton’s grammy was still alive to see it happen. Colton’s parents throwing him out at age twelve, just because he was gay, left him with emotional scars he still struggles with, even now. Maybe he is “bad” the way they claimed.
Rom regrets he never met Grammy, or that his own parents aren’t alive to see him marry his sweet snuggle puppy. He’s bound and determined to get hitched to Colton, even if it means giving up all control over their wedding while Kent and the grannies plan the shindig of all shindigs. He tries to love Colton’s pain away, but some wounds can’t be healed.
But what happens when words from the past are brought to light? Will it help heal both men’s hearts, finally allowing them a chance to escape from their old, mutual anguish?
- You Don’t Know What Love Is (Suncoast Society)
- My Old Man (Suncoast Society)
- A New Chapter (Suncoast Society)
- It’ll Be Fun (Suncoast Society)
- The Great Turning: Future Ages
- Dirge (Devastation Trilogy 1)
- Solace (Devastation Trilogy 2)
- Release (Devastation Trilogy 3)
- Jailmates (Maxim Colonies)
- A Bleacke Christmas (Bleacke Shifters 5)
- Dignity (Determination Trilogy 1)
- Diligence (Determination Trilogy 2)
- Desire (Determination Trilogy 3)
- Simple Man, Simple Dream (Suncoast Society)
- Real or Not (Suncoast Society)
- Word of Mouth (Suncoast Society)
- Numb as a Statue (Suncoast Society)
- Happy Spank-O-Ween (Suncoast Society)
- Suit and Tied (Suncoast Society)
- The Great Turning: Into the Turn (The Great Turning 2)
- Bleacke Spirit (Bleacke Shifters 4)
- Chief (Governor Trilogy 3)
- Lieutenant (Governor Trilogy 2)
- Governor (Governor Trilogy 1)
Coming Soon | Pre-Orders
Series Info | Audiobooks
Facebook group Tymber’s Trybe
Tymber’s Facebook Page | Lesli’s Facebook Page
Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
Tymber’s Amazon Author Page | Lesli’s Amazon Author Page
Tymber’s BookBub Page | Lesli’s BookBub Page
My Siren-BookStrand Author Page
Hubby’s Amazon Author Page as Jon Dalton
Hubby’s Amazon Author Page as Haley Jordan