Now available for pre-order: It’ll Be Fun (Suncoast Society, various, BDSM, writing as Tymber Dalton):
Run a BDSM club, they said. It’ll be fun, they said.
The group of friends and volunteers who keep Venture’s doors open know it’s not all fun and games when it comes to operating a BDSM club.
Because life always has an annoying way of getting in the way of their “fun.”
Whether or not they can maintain their sanity and keep having fun remains to be seen.
You can see the entire Suncoast Society series reading order and information about the series on its page.
My Old Man (Suncoast Society, MM, BDSM) writing as Tymber Dalton.
Jonah knows the biggest mistake of his life was ever leaving Gordon in the first place. But he’s bound and determined to prove to his Master that he’s back for good, and dedicated to spending the rest of his life with Gordon.
Gordon wants to let his guard down, but even while haunted by his own fears, he refuses to order Jonah to quit the band, or not tour with them. Despite knowing he, too, could have the career of his dreams playing full-time with Portnoy’s Oyster, Gordon’s fight to maintain his sobriety won’t let him relinquish the security and stability his teaching job brings him.
With ancient ghosts from a variety of emotional wounds echoing through both men’s souls, can they carefully pick their way through this terrifying new relationship landscape to find a new “normal” for them, or will stress and fear and old pain pull them apart for good?
Related Books: Jonah and Gordon were first featured in Word of Mouth.
You Don’t Know What Love Is (Suncoast Society, MM, BDSM) writing as Tymber Dalton.
Colton still can’t believe Rom wants to spend the rest of his life with him. The only thing that would make this more perfect is if Colton’s grammy was still alive to see it happen. Colton’s parents throwing him out at age twelve, just because he was gay, left him with emotional scars he still struggles with, even now. Maybe he is “bad” the way they claimed.
Rom regrets he never met Grammy, or that his own parents aren’t alive to see him marry his sweet snuggle puppy. He’s bound and determined to get hitched to Colton, even if it means giving up all control over their wedding while Kent and the grannies plan the shindig of all shindigs. He tries to love Colton’s pain away, but some wounds can’t be healed.
But what happens when words from the past are brought to light? Will it help heal both men’s hearts, finally allowing them a chance to escape from their old, mutual anguish?
- Passion, Pleasure, Pain anthology
- A New Chapter (Suncoast Society)
- It’ll Be Fun (Suncoast Society)
- Follow Me (Suncoast Society)
- Excitable Boy (Suncoast Society)
- The Great Turning: Future Ages
- Dirge (Devastation Trilogy 1)
- Solace (Devastation Trilogy 2)
- Release (Devastation Trilogy 3)
- Jailmates (Maxim Colonies)
- A Bleacke Christmas (Bleacke Shifters 5)
- Geek-Speak (Bleacke Shifters 6)
- Inequitable Trilogy
- Deviant Trilogy
- My Old Man (Suncoast Society)
- You Don’t Know What Love Is (Suncoast Society)
- Dignity (Determination Trilogy 1)
- Diligence (Determination Trilogy 2)
- Desire (Determination Trilogy 3)
- Simple Man, Simple Dream (Suncoast Society)
- Real or Not (Suncoast Society)
- Word of Mouth (Suncoast Society)
- Numb as a Statue (Suncoast Society)
- The Great Turning: Into the Turn (The Great Turning 2)
- Bleacke Spirit (Bleacke Shifters 4)
- Chief (Governor Trilogy 3)
- Lieutenant (Governor Trilogy 2)
- Governor (Governor Trilogy 1)
Coming Soon | Pre-Orders
Series Info | Audiobooks
Facebook group Tymber’s Trybe
Tymber’s Facebook Page | Lesli’s Facebook Page
Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
Tymber’s Amazon Author Page | Lesli’s Amazon Author Page
Tymber’s BookBub Page | Lesli’s BookBub Page
My Siren-BookStrand Author Page
Hubby’s Amazon Author Page as Jon Dalton
Hubby’s Amazon Author Page as Haley Jordan