Now Available! Tymber Dalton writing as Lesli Richardson
(Free in KU!)
HER TASTE IS ADDICTIVE AND I WILL NOT SHARE HER. NO ONE GETS HER BUT ME.
I’ve lived a long time. Some might say too long. I honestly don’t know what drew me to Lucius’ club in Tucson, of all hellish destinations, but dark and self-destructive thoughts have increasingly beckoned to me, as of late.
Then I meet her.
She challenges me from the very start and awakens something I’d thought long dead and cold inside my soul. Even her name should burn my lips, yet I can’t let her go.
But when pieces of the past catch up with us, will I be able to keep her safe?
I’ve spent most of my life running, but that bastard had my number from almost the second our eyes meet. He’s the first of his kind to break through my defenses when I thought I was safe here, of all places.
He’s done worse than steal my heart—he’s given me hope.
Now what the hell do I do?
Especially when it looks like my past is catching up with us.
This time, I might have run out of options.
Other books in the Midnight Doms series:
- Alpha’s Blood (by Renee Rose and Lee Savino)
- Her Vampire Master (by Maren Smith)
- Her Vampire Prince (by Ines Johnson)
- Her Vampire Hero (by Nicolina Martin)
- Her Vampire Bad Boy (by Brenda Trim)
- Her Vampire Rebel (by Zara Zenia)
- Her Vampire Obsession (by Lesli Richardson)
- Breaths and Heartbeats
- Innocent (Inequitable Trilogy 2)
- Indiscretion (Inequitable Trilogy 1)
- Yes, Governor (Governor Trilogy 4)
- Bleacke Expectations (Bleacke Shifters 7)
- Geek-Speak (Bleacke Shifters 6)
- Farborn (Maxim Colonies 2)
- A Bleacke Christmas (Bleacke Shifters 5)
- Good Friends (Suncoast Society)
- Night By Night (Suncoast Society)
- Excitable Boy (Suncoast Society)
- Follow Me (Suncoast Society)
- Jailmates (Maxim Colonies)
- It’ll Be Fun (Suncoast Society)
- One Week Last Summer (Suncoast Society)
- Saudade (Maxim Colonies 3)
- Deviant Trilogy
- Devout Trilogy
- Maudlin Falls